Membership – Join Now!
To participate in club events, a membership is required.
BCC membership consists of club dues ($30) and mandatory insurance coverage through the Ontario Cycling Association ($40). Memberships are valid for the calendar year.
Club dues are necessary to cover operating expenses (OCA Affiliate Club membership, insurance, etc.). The Board of Directors sets the membership fee annually based on club finances and will always aim to keep club dues reasonable.
In accordance with OCA recommended procedures and to streamline document retention, memberships and waivers must be processed online through CCN Bikes (Cycle Component Network).
**MUST present Brant Cycling Club membership card at time of purchase for all partner locations**
- 10% discount on accessories at Brantford Cyclepath
- 10% discount on accessories at The Bicycle Shop (Brantford)
- We are your local cycling advocates! The BCC advocates on behalf of all cyclists for improved infrastructure, cycling friendly policies, and much more.
- Participate in club activities. We host a number of group rides and other fun activities.
- Access to exclusive club kit. Be part of the team with high quality and awesome looking gear.
- Improve your skills. We have trained ride leaders and elite cyclists within our ranks that would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have to help get your cycling to the next level.
- Meet new people. We have an amazing group of interesting people among our membership. If you like making new friends, you’re going to love riding with us.