Membership – Join Now!
To participate in club events, a membership is required.
BCC membership consists of club dues ($30) and mandatory insurance coverage through the Ontario Cycling Association ($42). Memberships are valid for the calendar year.
Club dues are necessary to cover operating expenses (OCA Affiliate Club membership, insurance, etc.). The Board of Directors sets the membership fee annually based on club finances and will always aim to keep club dues reasonable.
In accordance with OCA recommended procedures and to streamline document retention, memberships and waivers must be processed online through CCN Bikes (Cycle Component Network).
**MUST present Brant Cycling Club membership card at time of purchase for all partner locations**
- 10% discount on accessories at Brantford Cyclepath
- 10% discount on accessories at The Bicycle Shop (Brantford)
- 15% discount on cycling coaching packages for U-19 and adult options from Flow Cycling
As a member you will also have access to some great benefits coordinated by the Ontario Cycling Association. For details on the following benefits please click here to be directed to the OCA website.
Westmont Hospitality Group – Discounted accommodation rates at participating hotels throughout Ontario
- CAA – Exclusive benefits available through the CAA Corporate Membership Program. Even if you’re already a CAA Member, upgrade your membership to receive all the exclusive benefits a CAA Corporate Membership has to offer!
Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls – Save up to 20% off at Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls!
- We are your local cycling advocates! The BCC advocates on behalf of all cyclists for improved infrastructure, cycling friendly policies, and much more.
- Participate in club activities. We host a number of group rides and other fun activities.
- Access to exclusive club kit. Be part of the team with high quality and awesome looking gear.
- Improve your skills. We have trained ride leaders and elite cyclists within our ranks that would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have to help get your cycling to the next level.
- Meet new people. We have an amazing group of interesting people among our membership. If you like making new friends, you’re going to love riding with us.
Give us a try first! “Try Out Rides”
The Ontario Cycling Association (OCA) is working with clubs, like ours, to host “Try Out Ride”opportunities for non-members. This program is open to all members of the public who are interested in learning how to ride and potentially join the Club as a new member. For non-members wishing to try out a BCC Ride, there are specific dates designated for “Try a Ride” rides. Please see our Calendar for all Try Out Ride dates.
On these designated days, OCA waiver forms and tracking forms will be available at the beginning of the ride, and the individual will be required to complete, sign, and return the waiver to the ride leader prior to participating in the BCC Ride. “Try Out Ride” waivers may only be used
once per person per season; in order to participate in any future rides, an individual must purchase full insurance and membership.
Prior to attending a Try Out Ride we ask all new riders to please review the Group Ride Guidelines.